Sign in to follow this  
Guest CARMEN

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Gaby

Guest CARMEN

:D:)

Hi!!!!!!!!!! I'M GABY, IAM 10 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE 2 ANNOYING BROTHERS, 1 LITTLE JACK RUSSEL TERRIER. I AM REALLY EXCITED TO GO TO ADELEIDE AND I BET IT IS VERY VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE HORSE RIDING AND I LIKE GOIN SWIMMING. MY FAVOURITE SEA CREATURE IS DOLPHINS AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I MOVE BECAUSE I CAN WALK THE DOG AND I CAN RIDE MY BIKE ON THE BEACH I WOULD ALSO BE SAD BECAUSE I WILL MISS ALL OF MY FRENDS.:wubclub::goofy:

DOES ANY BODY FEEL THE SAME?

Guest ali@51

Hi Gabby

My daughter Megan is 8 and I know she feels the same way as you. She is excited about going to Australis but frightened about leaving all her friends. I will get her to post you tomorrow but I'm sure with your friendly attitude you will be just fine were ever you live;)

Guest ali@51

Hi gabby,

i like horse riding i went for my eihgth birthday party and i like swimming and my fave sea animal is a dolphin or a killer whale. Also i have a annoying brother and a sweet sister who loves hair brushes and annoes me by brushing my hair

From megan :jiggy:

Guest CARMEN

:)hiya!!!!!!!!!!!! i have 2 guinea pigs but wen i move they are not movin with me. i also like horseriding coz i used to have my own pony called honey. wen i move i will be 11 yrs old.

:cool:

Guest villafan

hiya do you want your ginniepigs toy come or don't you mind.(:

Guest villafan

i feel the same way.i willl miss my friend and family but i will make new friend amd stil have the old 1s. my name is aston and in 11