Northwest meet up

Guest Richard & Amanda

Guest ffi&dyl
Hi Gang

We have never been either to a "meet up" so will be great to not be the only newbies!Actually i think there are quite a few other newbies got brave like us too and tagging on!When are you hoping to go out to Adelaide?How do your kids feel about the move and have your family accepted that you are going?my parents are devastated!Feel so guilty as both are not in good health will never be able to come out to see us!It's very hard!Can't imagine saying goodbye!

Gill

Hi Gill, we are hoping to be in Adelaide by the end of the year, but it all depends on our house sale, if the house doesn't sell we don’t go!! Don’t think the kids quite understand what's happening yet. Our families have accepted it now don’t think they are happy, but they know it will better for the children and us.

C U at the meet on the 27th.

Ffion.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cunnah10
Hi Gill, we are hoping to be in Adelaide by the end of the year, but it all depends on our house sale, if the house doesn't sell we don’t go!! Don’t think the kids quite understand what's happening yet. Our families have accepted it now don’t think they are happy, but they know it will better for the children and us.

C U at the meet on the 27th.

Ffion.

I see that you have had your medicals!We have the forms to sort ours out anytime!What exactly do they do in each medical (adult / child ).Kids will ask me what to expect but not too sure!What do you reckon the cost will be for all of us 4 kids and 2 adults!When will you put house on the market?I'm thinking of putting ours up for sale end Feb!ideally would love to finish kids in school this july in UK and they start their next schooling in Adelaide!But hard to make definite plans until house sold and visas are through!Look forward to meeting you on 27th!

Gill

Guest ffi&dyl
I see that you have had your medicals!We have the forms to sort ours out anytime!What exactly do they do in each medical (adult / child ).Kids will ask me what to expect but not too sure!What do you reckon the cost will be for all of us 4 kids and 2 adults!When will you put house on the market?I'm thinking of putting ours up for sale end Feb!ideally would love to finish kids in school this july in UK and they start their next schooling in Adelaide!But hard to make definite plans until house sold and visas are through!Look forward to meeting you on 27th!

Gill

Hi Gill, I have sent you a PM with more information.

Ffion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All we have had a think and me and Joey are going to try and come. We have decided to get our revenge by sending Pippa with Morgan and Meg to the exam to torcher her dance teacher:biglaugh::biglaugh:. So hopefully see you on Sunday

Guest emmaandlee

Hi Folks,

We are only at the beginning of our application, and new to the site.

We hope to meet with you in Warrington on Sunday, but we might be a bit later than 2pm.

Look forward to meeting you all!

Emma and Lee :)