Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Lees

Any Help Available for Part-Time / Full Time work.

Guest The Lees

:wacko:Hi All,

I am just trying to find out if anyboby on here knows of any Part-time/ Full Time work that is available in rhe Seaford Rise or surrounding area's. I have now been here for 2 month's and with the OH at work, and the children in school all day. I now feel a job is very much needed. I am prepared to try any shop work/ waiting on, as they are things i have previously done. Any help on the matter would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Julie

Guest willow1234

hii there av you tried the shops in seaford only a friend of mine just called in all of them and got a job within a week of asking.we also live in seaford rise and only been here 4 months, how you liking it ??

Guest The Lees

Hi Willow

That is my next step, have just been printing my CV out. Enjoying Aussie life so far, and the kids seem to be settling well. Hope the same goes for you and thanks for the reply.

Guest tinkham_lee

They are looking for staff for the new foodland in Aldinga that is opening soon. They have got a board up outside the entrance, but I don't know where to apply.

There will be lots of Christmas casual jobs coming up in the next couple of months.

also try colonnades.

Guest The Lees

Thanks for thats will take a run up there and have a look.