Honda crv for sale

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

We have for sale our honda crv.

it is in great condition, low miles, tow bar, roof rack, just been serviced, new tyres, great for towing, air con and cd multi changer. fantastic family car!

please contact for more info and pics

leanne

We have for sale our honda crv.

it is in great condition, low miles, tow bar, roof rack, just been serviced, new tyres, great for towing, air con and cd multi changer. fantastic family car!

please contact for more info and pics

leanne

Hi Have tried to PM you for more info but your pm box is full,

Is the car still for sale if so can you pm me the info

Regards

Les

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

because i am not wasting my time sending photos and info to a time waster like you!!!

get a life, stop spending time on here if you only want to be a ****e sterrer!!!!

FYI, I am looking for a car to buy but how do I know its within my budget if there is no price? What can I tell from a 1 inch photo on a phone?

If I look on carsales.com.au, they all have decent photos, prices & details.

Buying a 2nd hand car is always a risky business but like many people I need as much information as possible before I decide if it is of interest & worth viewing. I also try to get an impression of the person selling it.

Good luck with selling your car.

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

if you are looking at buying a car, then obviously you must have done some research to know what a car is worth!!!!!????

get a life and stop the dreaming that you will get things for nothing!

have a nice weekend!!!