Sign in to follow this  
Guest graandjac

excited a nervious

Guest graandjac

hi i am holly 9 and my brother 8 we are all hoping to go to adelaide and as much as it looks great iam worried about making new friends is anybody in the same boat or has been

holly and owen : :( )

Guest grants

Hi Holly,

I am Gabby aged 9 and I have a brother Oliver who is 13.

I am also worried about making friends in Adelaide. :? :(

Do you like football? I do and I play for an under 9's team. :)

Guest graandjac

:D hi gabby and oliver thanks for replying we are hoping to go to adelaide and have loads of friends that we are going to miss do you know when you are going there ,we hope to be there in under a year :D

holly and owen

Guest grants

Hi Holly :D:D We are going to Adelaide probably in January next year.I dont want to go as I will miss my friends :cry: :cry: Do you want to go.

We are not sure where we live yet but maybe we could live by you and we could be friends. Do you play netball? I love all sports

Guest Sammy

hi

it is sammy here

yeah i am worried about making new friends too but when i went for my holiday all the locals were really nice they would help you ou!

Sammy

8)

Guest graandjac

:D:D:D hi gabby,billie and sammy

thankyou for your messages iam also worried about making friends but if we all keep in touch just think that this time next year we could all get together and be friends in Adelaide ,thats sounds fun

love holly 9 and owen 8 :D:D:D

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi Everyone

im aidan aged 8 i live with my brover and sister age 5 and 2. i made some frends when i was filming called ethan and tom. i think it will be easy to make freinds as they say i speak funny. i am visiting them now wiv my mum. we will move in april i think.

aidan

hi aiden

i have 2 boys & we live in Nottm, not to far from you. Bradley is 10 & Thomas is 6, they are not here at the moment but i will get them to post a reply over the weekend

we hope to be in adelaide some time after July 2007

are you excited?

Guest Emma

hi Holly

Me too :!: WEcould be friends out there :mrgreen: its so nice to have someone my age to talk to :!:

:D :mrgreen: Bye :mrgreen: :D

hi aidan

this is bradley, my mum has asked to meet your mum cause we live in nottm to, i would like to hear all about adelaide. last year me and thomas went to to australia for 4 weeks, it was fab, i did some body surfing, it was really cool

hi to all the girls

i am not worried about making friends, when we were to surfers last year, we went to the beach a lot, everyone is really really friendly. i don't know about schools but my mum keeps saying me and my brother will be fine

as the moment we both go to different schools as i am older than thomas, but in adelaide mum is going to let us go to the same school :)

our visa is due in march, we can then sell the house and hopefully set a date to go 8)

you may all be out there before me so you will have to tell me about the schools and beaches

see ya later

bradley

Guest graandjac

Hi everyone i,m Owen Hollys brother im 8 years old and im very shy about making friends :oops:.

I like pokemon and would like to go surfing in adelide is there any boys would to make friends :wink:

thanks Owen. :D:D:D [/b]

hi Owen, i am Bradley 10 years old from Nottm. I'm moving to Adelaide i have a brother Thomas who is 6. I am MAD :lol: about pokemon too, i would watch it every minute of the day if my mum let me :wink:

i would like to make friends with you & i would like to surf too

Where do you live :?: :roll:

When do you think you will be going to adelaide :?: :D

Bradley

Guest graandjac

hi bradley i got your message thank you that would be cool to go surfing with you 8) i live in east sussex and my dad says that we hope to be in adelaide this time next year, where do you live? and when do you hope to go to oz my sister is 9 one year older than me and is a pain sometimes :evil: thanks owen 8

Guest Sammy

hi everone

its sammy here who has actually been to adlaide when i went we went on the tram everywhere :?:

Sammy

xx 8) xx