Guest chris

Chris and Shelley

Guest chris

Hi we are new to the forum and are thinking of emigrating to adeliade and would appreciate any advice. I am a gas engineer and Shelley is a social worker.

Guest chris

thanks for replying I am 39 my wife shelley is 35 and ew are a bit nervous of what to do when it all gets started for us. We have got an interview with a migration officer on friday and hope fully he will answer some of our many questions. I intend to use this site as it seems to be useful.

chris.

Guest dglamoore

Hi Chris welcome to PIA :wubclub:

Good luck with your agent visit on Friday - we used Go Matilda and they took a lot of the worry out :jiggy:

Lisa:cute:

ps have a look at the adelaide bound link in my signature - might help you out a bit too

Hey!

Who are you goin with?

We used an agent...Concept Australia....and as mentioned they take so much worry of your hands!! Well some of it anyway! Hope we can all be of assistance at some point!

Dan and Steph

Guest massive

Hi Chris,

We are also using concept australia in Manchester our friend recommended them he,s already there now they,ve been great with us very honest and we have had no probs so far. Welcome to the site ,

Ste and Debbie

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome!!

just ask away and i am quite sure we all together can come up with the answers you'll need! :cute:

Guest nikkiandlee

Hiya,

You will get a lot of support from all those who use this forum, they are all a mine of information too :)

Good luck for Friday

Nikki