Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin and Val

Visa Forms Changed

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Everyone,

We are at present waiting for SA Sponsorship but had all the Visa forms filled out and ready to send.

However the agent contacted us last week and sent us new forms to fill out!

Again the forms have changed and all new applications must be submitted on the new revised forms 1276 'Application for general skilled migration to Australia' and form 80 'Personal Particulars for Character Assessment' (Ammeded October 2007)

Thankfully not many changes in the forms, but I thought I should let you all know.

Regards

Martin and Val :D

Guest Martin and Val

I thought I would post this info as I have just been informed of yet more changes!

From 1st September Aus have streamlined the visa Subclasses i.e. 136, 137, 138, 495 and 496 have been replaced by 175, 176 and 475.

The one I am going for is now the "Skilled - Regional Sponsored (subclass 475) visa" which used to be called the "Skilled Independent Regional (SIR) visa subclass 495" and incorporates part of the old Skilled Designated Area (subclass 496) visa.

I don't really understand all these changes I just live in hope it doesn't change again before I get the forms sent in!!

Martin and Val :arghh: