Guest paul75

hi everyone

Guest paul75

Paul and Sara here in donegal ireland going over there hopfully early next year fingers crossed.just about to lodge the visas no in december im wondering how long they might take to come back hopfully approved.Saras sis is living in the hills there not to far from victor harbour so hoping to stay around there for a while till we get our feet.Moving with three children so its not going to be easy but hopfully it will work out ok. anyhow hello to all and hopfully find this site very usefull and make friends here.

Guest liamcnaught
    Paul and Sara here in donegal ireland going over there hopfully early next year fingers crossed.just about to lodge the visas no in december im wondering how long they might take to come back hopfully approved.Saras sis is living in the hills there not to far from victor harbour so hoping to stay around there for a while till we get our feet.Moving with three children so its not going to be easy but hopfully it will work out ok. anyhow hello to all and hopfully find this site very usefull and make friends here.

Hi Paul & Sara

Not sure how long your visa's will take but good luck. We have been here 2 weeks..visited Victor Harbour last week and its stunning. We came over with 4 boys!!!:arghh: and in all honesty it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..although they are not starting school till end of Jan!!!!! The only advice I can give you is to stay focused and calm..sometimes it seems like such a long process to get here however just always keep the goal in sight.. This site is amazing and if you ever have a question just post it or do a search.

If you need any help just send me a message ...good luck..

Lia