Sign in to follow this  
Guest emaas99

One month rental/housesitting needed from end Jan

Guest emaas99

Hi - my lease is finishing at the end of this month and I'm moving to the country with my boyfriend. I've still got a month or so left on my employment contract though, which is based in the city. Does anyone know of a west/northern located short term rental please, or need a housesitter for a month? I'll only be around Monday - Thursday nights as in the country each weekend.

Thanks.

Guest hulltigers
    Hi - my lease is finishing at the end of this month and I'm moving to the country with my boyfriend. I've still got a month or so left on my employment contract though, which is based in the city. Does anyone know of a west/northern located short term rental please, or need a housesitter for a month? I'll only be around Monday - Thursday nights as in the country each weekend.

Thanks.

hi there if we can help you, we are family in hallett cove, number is 0451475503 or 0406647745 with spare room if u need.

Guest emaas99

Hi - many thanks for the offer, but I really need to be nearer to the city, or more inner-west (my weekend residence will be on Yorke Peninsula, so a bit too much of a hike from Hallet Cove). I really appreciate your reply though :)