Sign in to follow this  
Guest graandjac

Don't go

Guest graandjac

i'm jacs younger sister and I have managed to sneak onto the forum without them knowing!!!!!! I have started a campaign to stop them going but alas have had no joy!!!! Me and my hubby do not want them to go at all it may only be a flight away but £3000 later and also with two young kids what a nightmare!!!!:realmad:

I cannot understand the fascination apart from the better quality of life and its nicer etc!!!!

On a serious note I do wish them the best of luck we just have a good giggle now about my stopping them going so any further info about dangerous snakes, spiders etc would be gratefully appreciated:jiggy:Jenny

Guest soggy
    i'm jacs younger sister and I have managed to sneak onto the forum without them knowing!!!!!! I have started a campaign to stop them going but alas have had no joy!!!! Me and my hubby do not want them to go at all it may only be a flight away but £3000 later and also with two young kids what a nightmare!!!!:realmad:

I cannot understand the fascination apart from the better quality of life and its nicer etc!!!!

On a serious note I do wish them the best of luck we just have a good giggle now about my stopping them going so any further info about dangerous snakes, spiders etc would be gratefully appreciated:jiggy:Jenny

your not losing a sister, your gaining a holiday destination and also a sponsor if you decide to join them later.:)

Simon

Guest sarahsmartiepants

There is not much you can do about it I am afraid. Dont fall into the trap my sibbling did. We dont talk so much now and when we do it is strained sometimes. Wish them luck, tell them you love them and will miss them. And start saving, sorry I couldnt say waht you wanted to hear...good luck

sarah

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Jenny

Problem is, Gra and Jacq have already been acquainted with a very large huntsman spider (which Gra renamed, what was it Gra?) when they were here, so they are fairly used to them now .... teeeheehee.

Get saving those pounds up .....

Lots of love

Sas

:wubclub:

Guest mOZzy

yup!

i've also heard that gra got his golf set sprayed already - so i don't think he'll want to waste all that money :D

how about due to the water shortage there won't be any alcohol during the water ban.

too dangerous :P - that might make him stay home!