new to moana

Guest team hewitt

Guest Coleybear

Being offline for a few days looks like I missed the Moana meetup! What a shame!! Are you doing it again anytime soon? We move into our new house in Seaford Meadows tomorrow and I have a 2 year old boy.

Guest paulbrown85

hi there, i see your looking at getting your 4 year old into kindy, is it free for 4 year olds? as we're moving to seaford in october and my son will be 4 then, and was hoping the kindy is mon to fri free of charge?

is seaford meadows a nice spot then? the houses to rent that i've been looking at there look great

We like living here and haven't really found any negatives. It doesn't bother us not being in very close proximity to the city whereas some people seem to think "it's too far".