Sign in to follow this  
Guest teamV

Mr cornish bus driver

Guest teamV

Are the mechanics at Torrens Transit as happy with there lot as you seem to be ,as they are advertising for bus fitters.Also do they have workshops all over ,as this is north east of the city.Its a bit soon for me to apply but i'm thinking of sending them my cv and asking them to keep me in mind for next year.

Thanks Kev.

Diesel/Motor Mechanic Job in PARK HOLME SA 5043, South Australia Australia

Guest kangomik

Sorry not Mr Busdriver. Yes they do have a few depots, that pay rate looks to be very good, but i don't know how many weekends you may be rostered on or if that is an hourly shift rate, you could be on early's or lates and be on that rate. It's always worth throwing CV's (resume's over here) around, but don't expect them to take it too seriously with your timeline. By the time you get here there could be a few more % on that pay too! most companys have their pay review between now and June. I don't work there, but if your a fitter, or mechanic let me know when you get alittle nearer to comming over

Guest cornish Busdriver
    Are the mechanics at Torrens Transit as happy with there lot as you seem to be ,as they are advertising for bus fitters.Also do they have workshops all over ,as this is north east of the city.Its a bit soon for me to apply but i'm thinking of sending them my cv and asking them to keep me in mind for next year.

Thanks Kev.

Diesel/Motor Mechanic Job in PARK HOLME SA 5043, South Australia Australia

Hiya Kev.

Theres a few of the grease monkeys on here.

Yeah the guys seem like a great bunch and theres workshops at every depot.

We also have bloody horible gas crap to drive as well which break down quiet regulary too that keep the GM's busy.

Let me know a bit nearer the time your thinking about applying and i will see if i can let the workshops manger at my depot know about you, you never know it might help.

Guest teamV

Thanks ive got my vetassess tomorrow and if I pass ,we have got everything else filled in and ready to go,so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

did nearly 5 years of nights while working for volvo truck and bus in london ,not keen on shifts ,but a jobs a job ,money in the bank:biglaugh:

Guest cornish Busdriver

Thats the attitude.

Have you downloaded the application pack from the website yet ?