New mum in Adelaide

Guest mquinn

Guest Taylors08
Hi all,

comforting to know theres so many new mums in same position! I too am moving to Adelaide in 3 weeks, will be 23 weeks pregnant and know noone other than my hubbie! This is our first baby too.... we never do things by halves!!

Would be great to be able to meet up with other bumps and mums!

Best wishes to you all,

Annie

Hi Annie, Good luck on the move. I also moved over 19 weeks pregnant, was very hard! I also have 2 other children. Been here a year and half and have had some ups and downs but love it now! Let me know when u arrive and have time for a coffee.

kelly x

Guest katieb

Dear Hattie, Martha and Helen,

I am hoping to come too. I will bring my bump but unfortunately with have my toddler Tom too so may not be a long visit :-). Please don't wait for me to start lunch as will have to pick Tom up from morning day care so will be late.

Hope to see you all then.

Katie

Guest kirrkle

Hi ladies,

Friday sounds good, I will try and make it too- I'm Kirsty, am 29, have alittle boy called Maosn, age 2, and a little girl called Immie, aged 4 months. Have been in Adelaide for ages! About 6 years, orginally from Staffordshire :)

Guest TheYales
Hi Annie, Good luck on the move. I also moved over 19 weeks pregnant, was very hard! I also have 2 other children. Been here a year and half and have had some ups and downs but love it now! Let me know when u arrive and have time for a coffee.

kelly x

Hi Kelly!

many thanks for your message, only a week to go now till we fly... lots of tears.. im apprehensive and excited all in one go! I guess you remember that feeling!!!

I'll def give you a shout once we've arrived, coffee sounds fab!

See you soon!!! Eek!!!

Annie x