Guest sturg

Saturday golf anyone?

Guest sturg

I have been playing golf with a few lads off of PIA on Sunday's but can't play that day anymore. Anyone interested in playing Saturdays? Can travel pretty much anywhere within reason.

Be good to meet some new golfing buddies as the Sunday bunch leave a lot to be desired (they will be watching!!).

Cheers

Paul

Guest The Hamers

Hi - just waiting for my clubs to arrive from UK and then would be up for a sat am game - will PM you

Hi mate.

I would be up for playing sometime. I live in Glenelg. Don't have any transport yet so would probably have to be close by. Only been here 2 weeks.

:)

Paul

Guest sturg

Chris - give me a shout when your clubs have arrived and we can get together for a game

Sparksy - don't worry about getting there...I'll pick you up or someone can on the way through. Do you mind what time of day you play?

Both PM me yours numbers and I'll get you on the group golf text that goes out each week.

Cheers

Paul

Guest sheps

Hi lads

i play golf every saturday morning. You'll find most clubs have competitions on Saturdays. You'll have to search around for a course thats open to anyone Saturdays.

hope this helps you.

Guest sturg
    i've just started playing again and had a couple of lessons recently to get me back on track, i'm keen on the idea of saturday golf.

If your going to the golf day that's being organsed by coolerking, we can meet up then and figure it out. A few of us play every weekend.