Looking to rent in North Adelaide

Guest Harriet

Guest Harriet

Hi all,

I'm a 22 year old engineer looking for somewhere to rent in North Adelaide (ideally a flatshare). I'm working up in Osborne so the closer to Adelaide train station the better :)

If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

Oh and I start work on tues (15th) so the sooner the better!

Cheers,

Harriet

Guest mquinn
Hi all,

I'm a 22 year old engineer looking for somewhere to rent in North Adelaide (ideally a flatshare). I'm working up in Osborne so the closer to Adelaide train station the better :)

If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

Oh and I start work on tues (15th) so the sooner the better!

Cheers,

Harriet

Hi Harriet,

Not sure what you looking to pay a week, most stuff is unfurnished. We have just had to break our lease on a 2bed plus study modern apartment on edge of Norwood. It is about 15 min walk to royal Adelaide and 3 blocks from good pubs and nor wood parade. Place is fully furnished (just bring sheets and towels).

If you interested I can pass the details on.

Martha

Guest charlieandtoby

Hi Harriet

We are breaking lease on our place in North Adelaide although it wont be available until early April. You'd need to find someone to share with. It is a 2/3 bed detached single fronted cottage in the heart of Nth Adelaide. Call me on 0424 366 823 if you are interested.

Charlie