Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tina

Pet Transport from Sydney to Adelaide

Guest Tina

Hi

has anyone used any pet shippers to transport animals after quarantine to adelaide, if so can you recommend anyone?

thanks

Guest addison

Hi Tina

Can't recommend but can give you the details of a company we have had a quote from to transport a boxer dog from Sydney to Adelaide.

They are called Jet Pets Animal Transport, 64 Lambeck Drive, Victoria. info@jetpets.com.au.or www.jetpets.com.au

Based on size 103x55x78cm, weight 30kg we were quoted $398.75

Good Luck

Guest Tina

Hi Addison,

many thanks, a contact is good too as i hadnt got a clue where to start searching. i will drop them a mail for a quote.

again many thanks

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi Tina and Mark

If you have a look on page 11 on the Migration Issues there is a thread called Taking the dog and I have added a link on there from a company called Dogtainers and I got a quote from them, I cant figure out how to copy and paste the link on here, hope that helps.

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi There

We are just about to use Pet Carriers 1300 788 770. Come highly recommended as flew my freinds Dog De Bordeaux up to Brisbane. (Cost 12000 total from england though, now earning 2500 each time he serves a bitch)

Our quote is $251 to Brissie. Good idea to call Eastern Creek to get crate size first they have it on file. They will also be able to give you some other numbers

Jane

Guest lynne

Our friend use Airpets from England to Melbourne and than Jetpets in Aus

It cost approx 3000 pounds for both, and that included everything from vets bills, Airpets costs, flights, quarantine costs (30 days at Melbourne) and fees with Jetpets (an aussie based company) who flew the dogs from Melbourne to Adelaide, and delivered them to the door

Hi There

We are just about to use Pet Carriers 1300 788 770. Come highly recommended as flew my freinds Dog De Bordeaux up to Brisbane. (Cost 12000 total from england though, now earning 2500 each time he serves a bitch)

Our quote is $251 to Brissie. Good idea to call Eastern Creek to get crate size first they have it on file. They will also be able to give you some other numbers

Jane