Guest guest7008

Another Hurdle..... Over with !!

Guest guest7008

We,, today we have lodged to DIAC with our 176 ss application! Very pleased as for now thats all the paperwork over with until a Case Officer is assigned!! May be able to sleep a bit better tonight and may even have a glass or 2 of Wine!! Thanks to all for the advice you have given so far! Onwards and forwards now .....medicals and Police checks!! :biglaugh:

Guest Opportunities
    We,, today we have lodged to DIAC with our 176 ss application! Very pleased as for now thats all the paperwork over with until a Case Officer is assigned!! May be able to sleep a bit better tonight and may even have a glass or 2 of Wine!! Thanks to all for the advice you have given so far! Onwards and forwards now .....medicals and Police checks!! :biglaugh:

Congrats on your lodgement! I don't think one can sit back and relax... you stay on edge... waiting,checking,waiting... Good luck! You're almost in the home stretch now...

Karen

x

Guest vicky_1970

I can't believe how quickly you've managed to get through all this so far !! I started at about the same time as you but missed the SS SA deadline as my skills assessment took so long - only wished I had chased it and put in an urgent request earlier - doh !! Now have to wait until July and hope my job is on the list !!

Anyway - well done you - I'll keep watching your status with a little bit of the green eyed monster !!

Vicky

Guest guest7008

Ah thank you!! Yes we have been amazed at how quickly we have managed to do this, but we do have a fab agent, so that has helped and also being so organised, mind you having 6 kids at home(actually have 7 but eldest is engaged and living in London) I am very organised by nature! We relaxing now, but it be medical time soon, then the stress can begin again, all 8 of us have to pass and thats always a worry! I am a smoker, so worried about the good old chest x ray!! Have been trying to stop but the whole visa process has made me smoke even more!!! So hope your job back on the list in July, I will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you!! Helen

:) Well done and good luck with everything!

Rachael x

Guest Mizzmp

Well done! We lodged ours but are still uploading docs! We couldn't afford an agent so are trying our best to get everything done ourselves. So much to read through.

xx

Guest The Standalofts

It’s a relief getting it all in- Enjoy your glass of wine or two!

Hope you don’t have to long a wait until the next stage.

Lesley