The Monaghans

Wine Tour Update - IMPORTANT

Hi Ladies, it's been brought to my attention (thanks Donna, am very grateful) that the date for our trip is Australia Day and as such there will be lots of free events on. Could you all please let me know if you're happy to stick with the date we've booked or if you'd rather I changed it. Please bear in mind I might have problems changing the date (although I doubt it).:nah: I don't think I'll be able to bring it forward but might be able to put it back by a week or two. Personally I'm happy to stick with the 26th but I'll go with the majority.

Liz

Guest Roo1

I'm still ok with that day as it will give Ian and the Father in law something to do with Thomas, if there are other free events on. :wubclub:

J x

Guest Nick11
    Hi Ladies, it's been brought to my attention (thanks Donna, am very grateful) that the date for our trip is Australia Day and as such there will be lots of free events on. Could you all please let me know if you're happy to stick with the date we've booked or if you'd rather I changed it. Please bear in mind I might have problems changing the date (although I doubt it).:nah: I don't think I'll be able to bring it forward but might be able to put it back by a week or two. Personally I'm happy to stick with the 26th but I'll go with the majority.

Liz

Not bothered - will go with the majority

Guest Mrs NPB

I would prefer a week or so after, however I wouldnt cancel if you cant change it.

I hope this helps although im sure it doesnt!!!!!!

Guest Libby1971

I have no problem whatever date is set. I will simply cancel whatever is on the calendar blocking my path.

Just let me know when and where...

Libby

Guest donna T

No probs for me 9Except I had the money in my purse today and then forgot to give it to you- so I've spent it now(bloody Christmas) !!) Will get it to you this weekend:wacko:

Doh!!! No problem and may I say that was a fantastic birthday party this afternoon and Izzy is a lucky girl to have such a great cook as a mummy! Fabby sausage rolls and the birthday cake was a triumph!!:notworthy: Thanks honey, we had a lovely time!

Liz

I'll go with the majority but a gentle reminder a week or 2 before would be great as I know I will forget :cute:.

Happy Birthday Izzy :).

Angela

Guest Nick11
    Doh!!! No problem and may I say that was a fantastic birthday party this afternoon and Izzy is a lucky girl to have such a great cook as a mummy! Fabby sausage rolls and the birthday cake was a triumph!!:notworthy: Thanks honey, we had a lovely time!

Liz

Yeah very impressed with your cooking skills mate - you kept that quiet - can I put my order in for a birthday cake for next march?

Guest donna T

Did you like the way I cunningly disguised the fact that the head had fallen off the bear by applying a few extra coats of icing? I am quite crap really:biglaugh:

Guest Nick11
    Did you like the way I cunningly disguised the fact that the head had fallen off the bear by applying a few extra coats of icing? I am quite crap really:biglaugh:

Have you got a new mobile yet Donna?

I've found Andrews old one - if you can get it unlocked!

Guest Roo1

Nope, didn't notice one bit! I was too bust stuffing my face with peanut butter sandwiches cut into teddy bear shapes! How cute was that!

Fantastic party hun. I'm chickening out and getting good old Hungry Jacks to do the job!

Did you know that Michaels Coffee shop in the mall want $33 to make a number 5 (sponge and chocolate cake)!! Thats outrageous! Looks like I might be baking my own too, poor kids!

Judi x