Guest angiestaff

pet friendly rental...breaking lease in july!

Guest angiestaff

me and husband (and our 2 staffies) are leaving our 3 bed 2 bath rental in west lakes around the middle of july as we have purchased our own home, we are having to break our lease so if anyone may be interested in renting after us please contact me and i can forward your details to the real estate agent when i break the news!

the house is a decent size, plenty of storage, the neighbours are great and really welcoming (but not too intrusive! lol), it's 5 min drive from westfield shopping centre, 5 min drive from plenty of beaches and surrounded by lovely lakes (on delfin island)

ange x

Guest angiestaff

come on surely someone wants a lovely PET FRIENDLY rental!!!!!! lol:jiggy:

ange xx

Ahh! Shame it's not for the end of September, as would have been interested then:-( Where r u moving too?

Guest angiestaff

Hi,

that's a shame the dates don't tally!, it's a lovely rental, spacious, good storage, lovely neighbours AND more importantly it accepts 2 dogs!:jiggy:

we're only leaving as we've purchased our own house in paralowie (a little closer to work but to be honest the journey from west lakes to elizabeth is fine and only takes 30-35 min)

i notice ur a mental health nurse, do you know where you'll be working yet?

ange x

Ahh! Shame it's not for the end of September, as would have been interested then:-( Where r u moving too?

Guest barb

Hi Angie sounds like what we are looking for,I have sent you a pm.

Guest angiestaff

just bumping the post up, wouldn't want anyone missing out now would i???? lol

ange x