Joke

csobrien1966

Guest cornish Busdriver
Has it been doubled or not then? ( I know it's raised, but doubled?)

Mr Bus driver I don't know who you are trying to kid. You do not drive the biggest heaviest things around. Yes you do have more people on them than truckies, so you should be more aware of such changes and surely drive accordingly.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where did i say i drive the biggest heaviest things around ?????????:err:

Bus drivers and truckies get on very well together as we both can drive the same vehicals except bus drivers cannot drive B doubles as there a seperate licence altogether.

We do drive accordinally, very professionaly and always ajusting to the situation that the road, traffic, passenger loadings, time restraints, weather, road surfaces, wheelchairs, walking frames, buggys, prams, guide dogs, breakdowns, drunks, awkward passengers and lots more things to take into account every minute that we are behind the wheel besides looking out for cars cutting us up, hoons, kids throwing objects at the wind screen, people walking out in front of us without looking causing us to break heavly and keeping the bus on time.

Shall i go on :biglaugh:

Guest Asil

Have a look at what you have posted.

You speed accordingly.

You cannot drive the same vehicles as truckies by your own admission. What a stupid comment.

Fit a UHF to your bus and see what truckies really say. channel 40 may see you right.

If you believe your right to speed, then that is your own little world. I only hope you gain enough points for a ban and then bus passengers will by 1 driver safer.

Guest Asil
Speeding is never intentional or on purpose but does happen when you could be driving for 10 plus hours a day, passengers moaning, drivers getting stressed, speedlimits constantly changing.

Red lights are worse cause some change without an amber and a granny always stands up just as it happens so you can't just slam the brakes on and have to run it or risk a major law suit if granny falls over.

People think that bus drivers sit on there butts all day and nothing else lol lol, how many drivers are capable of driving something upto 22 meters long, could weight upto 20 tones, cut through traffic, be responsible for all thoughs people lifes, constantly stopping, being constantly cut up by stupid drivers and still constantly be able there to adjust there speed to arrive at stops within 30 seconds most of the time.

Somewhere in here you where hoping for sympathy about driving something so big and heavy.......... my heart is bleeding for you. NOT

Guest Guest75
Somewhere in here you where hoping for sympathy about driving something so big and heavy.......... my heart is bleeding for you. NOT

Only 32 posts and having a go already Asil (Lisa backwards)???:skeptical:

Show a little less cynicism please??:idea:

Or am I sensing Deja Vu here??:shocked:

Guest tooeasy

if you took away all the speed cameras you would have to cut the police force by 95% would save a lot in wages but they would loose more in revenue from fines