Sign in to follow this  
Guest colette

Shippers to UK

Guest colette

Well we made it back to the UK and bought a house within a week of our arrival. We are overjoyed to be home again. The history, culture, Yorkshire bitter and scenery are tremendous. We used ITS for our 33 cu ft shipment. Peter was punctual, efficient and extremely helpful in helping us to decide how best to ship our goods which were too much for a 20ft and too little for a 40ft. He answered my many emails promptly. The day of the move the 3 man crew arrived on time and got on with the packing immediately. They were quietly efficient and respectful. ITS kept us up to date on shipping progress. We used John Mason at the other end and can only say their crew was the best we have ever experienced and we have used many shippers in our travels round the world. They couldn't do enough for us. They didn't mind me changing my mind about where furniture should be placed etc. Absolutely superb. There was a slight hiccup with the boxes but ITS pulled out all stops to sort out the issue. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Their charges were very competitive.

Guest bishop3912

Hi Colette, glad you made it back ok and have settled in well. Glad to hear also that ITS are good, its nice to hear a positive story about moving prized possession half way across the world. Good luck with your life in the UK.