Guest paulbrown85

cars for sale????

Guest paulbrown85

Hi,

We arrive in adelaide next wednesday (aug 17th) and need a car asap, will consider any make or model, we have 2 children so need it be a reasonable size,

cheers

Guest Guest5035

Theres a guy at work and i can vouch for him and his car. Its a 2003 Holden Berlina,One owner from new. Excellent mechanical condition. Includes Pacemaker headers, 2 1/2" S.S. exhaust system (sounds great and is legal). KandN air, Tinted windows, Heavy duty Towbar, Spoiler. Great combination of power and luxury features without being a petrol guzzler. Auto, 5.7 V8, rego to September, 6 airbags etc etc etc. I can PM you the link to the ad. $10,900, but i know he'll take alot less

stevo

Guest paulbrown85

yes that'd be great if you could PM me the ad please, cheers

Guest Carlsavs

Hi

I have a mazda 323 for sale. I bought it in January when we arrived as, like you we needed a car quick ! Its a 1995 1.8 manual with 238000 on the clock. I ve had it checked out by a couple of garages for engine/suspension and brakes and its a sound car, runs well, cheap on petrol ( very by oz standards!) ,rego till january ( rego.....this means you can drive away legally.....you can buy the car from me or whoever . when you get your oz licence you then register the car in your name. you then pay GST on the purchase.)

i have just put the car for sale for $2700 but will take $2500.

this car isn't huge, but its been big enough for us ...2 kids of 3 and 7.space for a buggy in the back. I can sell you a child seat too if you need one ....

good luck whatever you do.... been there!

Guest paulbrown85

that sounds good, have you got any pics? where do you live?

Hi

I might be able to help you with a hire car for the first few days $30 per day including car seats for the children - also my husband might be able to help you with something, what price do you want to pay?

Guest paulbrown85

hi there, thanks for your message, i've actually sorted a car rental for the first week, but thanks anyway, basically we need to buy a car before we need to return that car

no worries Paul let me know if you want to chat to my husband he has worked in a subaru dealership for the last 10 years and has lots of contacts ( and can also give you an idea of prices.

Guest paulbrown85

thanks alot, i may well be back in touch on arrival