Sign in to follow this  
Guest macu68

Eta

Guest macu68

We are hoping someone will be able to answer a couple of questions for us as we will be completing our own visa application online in the next few weeks. I travelled to Adelaide in 2005 on an ETA, does anyone know if this is classed as a previous visa application?? I was only there for 3 weeks. Also if you make a mistake with your application what happens? Is it returned to you to alter or re-apply?

Sorry if the questions are a bit daft but i need to know.

Happy New Year to all.

Guest soggy

Hi,

I too applied on my own and as I understand it the application is only returned if it is not complete enough for the application to be assessed, by compete I mean the form itself and supporting documentation, make sure you look at the checklist you can download at the same place can download the visa form.

I am not sure about the eta but just give all the information you can, my wife had a Australian visit visa issued in 1996, she did not know the number or the exact date and she was refused entry by immigration and sent on the next plane back to China,( she had done nothing wrong but would take too long to explain) we just explained everything as much as we could on the form and we were all granted a visa and it was not even mentioned.

Simon

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Mary we have gone through an agent and we filled in the E.T.A on the form and that was o.k.

best of luck.We are still waiting.

steve

Guest Martin and Val

Hi,

We had to list our previous visits and visa issues on our visa application forms. We just had to list full names, type of visa used on that entry into Aus "Electronic Travel Authority" reason for visit "Holiday" and dates of arrival and departure.

Hope this helps

Martin and Val