Woohoo ACS sorted :-)

Guest Chris_J

Guest Chris_J

Well after the (I'm sure you're all aware) what felt like a long long wait, I received my skills assessment result on 01 September. At the moment, I have only received a result via email on an attached pdf.

Should I be receiving a hard copy through the post too?

That really was a good feeling to see the email on my phone, after the alarm waking me up at 6.15am :biglaugh:

Guest Chris_J

I emailed ACS 5 mins ago, and they have replied already to say that they now only issue the result via pdf and the result can be verified via a login to the website. Interesting...

Guest MarK Jowett

Hi Chris. Congratulations on receiving your positive ACS result. I posted mine off a week ago so they will no doubt receive it shortly. How long did it take you to get yours? and were there any hold ups?

Guest Chris_J

Thank You, Mark. I think all in from hitting the submit button it took around 10 weeks, and I think it took the paper work roughly a week to arrive may 9/10 days for acknowledgement. No hold ups at all luckily.