Guest Al+nic

Waiting time for temp visa

Guest Al+nic

Hopefully relocating to Adelaide Dec/ Jan waiting to hear about our 457 visa lodged on 26/10/11 meds finalised 14/11 still no word. E- mailed our agent who hasn't got back to us ,should we be worried . i thought we should have heard by now. any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Nicola

Guest mez10

AL+nic,

I applied on the 27th Nov and received the 457visa on the 25th Jan. We have friends in Sydney who appied for a 457visa and it came back 4weeks later (they hadn't told anyone that they were thinking of coming to Oz)

I would keep contacting your agent, I'm sure I read somewhere that 457visa are now taking between 4-6weeks max!

Good luck

Guest Al+nic
    AL+nic,

I applied on the 27th Nov and received the 457visa on the 25th Jan. We have friends in Sydney who appied for a 457visa and it came back 4weeks later (they hadn't told anyone that they were thinking of coming to Oz)

I would keep contacting your agent, I'm sure I read somewhere that 457visa are now taking between 4-6weeks max!

Good luck

Thanks for the reply , that is reassuring its just when you dont hear any news your mind starts to create problems.:smile:

Hopefully relocating to Adelaide Dec/ Jan waiting to hear about our 457 visa lodged on 26/10/11 meds finalised 14/11 still no word. E- mailed our agent who hasn't got back to us ,should we be worried . i thought we should have heard by now. any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Nicola

Our 457 took 7 days to come through, but apparently it can fluctuate. As long as your agent isin't Ogrady Peyton's you will be fine. You will soon be here. Good luck with everything.

Paul