Sign in to follow this  
Guest englandsfinest

footy

Guest englandsfinest

does nebody play football on here ? i play for a local team been put forward for kent trials to play for my county and go to the advanced centre of charlton afc i wud like to hear if any of you play?? australia or england?? foortymad:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DE:D:D:D:D:d

Guest grants

ok cool i support liverpool or plymouth argyle i hv a season ticket 4 da argyle wat position do ya play i play stricker wat bout u m8 wb

ollie

Guest englandsfinest

i play upfront aswell we won 4-2 today btw when are u moving to oz nd where abts ?

Guest englandsfinest

my keeper is amazing tho im at skl at the mo

Guest grants

wat at scool in ict um wat year are u in we are movin in january nxt year wat bout u m8 . we just won 4-2 in da national cup today wb from ollie

Guest englandsfinest

yes lol i was at skl norty norty

lol jkz

i fink we ment to be movin around that same time aswell wudnt that be wiked if we were on exactly the same flight next door neighbours lol class or wat do u go to a grammar skl just out of noseyness lol well dun on da win gd luk in da next round m8 ps plymouth are rubbish lol

briggsy

Guest englandsfinest

yes dat wud be gud i would nut meg u and then take it round all of ure playaz ........... twice and poke your keeper in the eye and walk it in

lol random

Guest The Ashtons

Hi all,

Billie here next week my last week at school, :cry:

going to aus on the 21st march 2007 it will be so cool

write me back xXxBilliexXx

Guest grants

do u no a coach for charlton hu went to chelsea called danny bailey wb brigssy from ollie

Guest englandsfinest

i cud name 5 different ones mark viduka-middlesborough lucas neil- west ham brett emerton-blackburn stan lazaridis-fulham luke wilkshire-blackburn (and josip skoko but i dont know wat team he plays for)

Guest muppetbro

well done lads - and dont forget the rest of europe has a sprinkle of oz players playing at high standards so its no surprise anymore if/when the oz national team go to a world cup and feel aggrieved being knocked out by italy the eveantual world champions in a controversial manner......

the bad news is dont think youre gonna show the kids down under a trick or two cos the standards will be no different if not higher cos currently the feeling is the standards of english players playing pro is going down due to the imports pushing playerd downwards and not allowing the elite to develop - open to debate that one..........

as for me teaching them about rugby or cricket i best get my coat and leave quickly :oops:

the australian sporting culture is odd - for kids its all development pathways years ahead of the uk system for developing talent - so expect the best coaching facilities and standards - for adults grow old and watch the kids play but have a gamble on the outcome :shock:

and currently the oz govt are worried about the increasing obesity rates amongst the youth - sounds familiar ey

i cant wait to not have to go out on muddy fields and teach tackling in -4 degrees wind chill

p.s. can you do 10 straight arm chin ups - an elite athlete is expected to be able to that in any event ???

Guest englandsfinest

u dont no wat we play like so u cannot judge us !!

Guest grants

ye how do u no every1 else on this site says tat football ova here iz a better standard than in aus. brigssy do u no danny bailey a chalton scout but now hes just moved to chelsea

Guest englandsfinest

no m8 we gt trained by all the veterans !