minty

We have exchanged contracts !!!!!

Finally exchanged contracts on the house and will complete next Friday. The dream is becoming a reality at long last. Does any one know of any short term acomadation that is available from the 09th dec that is available ?

We stayed at Aldinga bay holiday village.

Basic accom but has everything you need 2 double beds fully equipt kitchen, nice decking, pool, and right on the beach.

We booked it through century 21 at Aldinga I think they charged us $380 A WEEK maybe more know as its the summer.

Good luck the weather and beaches are fantastic we have done 10 week here know and are all loving it.

Thanks Trevor I will give them a call. Flights won't be an issue but I need to find somewhere short term before I can book the flights. Ideally would like to come before Xmas.

Guest Guest6899

Where we are now will be available i think, its a fully furnished 3 bed with a huge pool, lovely in Reynella. look at summerhill rentals and its summerhill house.

Lisa

Looks like a no go over xmas as the notice is to short. Will save £1300 if we wait untill the 07th Jan on flights alone.