A roof over our heads

Guest The Ashtons

Guest The Ashtons

True to their word OAA have just sent the mail. Great news to know we will have a roof over our heads and a place to call home when we arrive. Not long now fly to Thialand 4 a few nights on the 21st and arrrive in Adelaide on the 29th

No news of which subburb the OAA is in immg will confirm this 7-10 days beforer we leave.

Shipping booked, leaving party booked, finish work next friday butterflies going crazy so near yet still so far away.

See you on the other side

Bob Jane and Billie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest dglamoore

Hi Bob, Jane and Billie

Congratulations on getting OAA - nice to know you ahve a roof over your heads when you arrive and a good base to start from :D

We find out in just over 3 weeks if we are lucky so keeping our fingers crossed :lol:

Lisa

Guest Guest75
True to their word OAA have just sent the mail. Great news to know we will have a roof over our heads and a place to call home when we arrive. Not long now fly to Thialand 4 a few nights on the 21st and arrrive in Adelaide on the 29th

No news of which subburb the OAA is in immg will confirm this 7-10 days beforer we leave.

Shipping booked, leaving party booked, finish work next friday butterflies going crazy so near yet still so far away.

Great to hear your news.

Funnily enough we were watching some of Wanted Downunder last night.A friend copied it from UK Nova.

We saw your episode :-)

What is Bob going to do for a living?He did not seem keen on the detective work :-)

I was not too happy with the balance of the program - when choosing what area it seemed like the places were miles away.You could live in the hills,have a great job in the city and go to the beach most days :-)

We know the house you stopped in (Hi Nick and Liz)

What areas are you looking to settle in??

We are in Onkaparinga Hills ,near Morphett Vale :-)

Just a cautious word.OAA's are clean and basic,don't expect anything as nice as KP Rentals ;-)

Guest The Ashtons

Great to hear your news.

Funnily enough we were watching some of Wanted Downunder last night.A friend copied it from UK Nova.

What is Bob going to do for a living?He did not seem keen on the detective work :-)

I was not too happy with the balance of the program - when choosing what area it seemed like the places were miles away.You could live in the hills,have a great job in the city and go to the beach most days :-)

Just a cautious word.OAA's are clean and basic,don't expect anything as nice as KP Rentals ;-)

Thanks Tyke, We have seen a couple of posts that people have mentioned OAA and we r expecting cheap and chearfull but its a start.

Liz,s kp rentals is very nice thanks again

As 4 work im looking into voice & data cabling been in touch with a few companys and things look ok

Janes a pharmacy Tech so she will hopefully find work aswell once Billie is setled in school

I think the South is still the favorite on suburbs we have a contact in Hallet cove (friend of a friend) And after staying in liz,s we had the chance to have a good look round but still like so many before work and finance will play a big part.

The tv were alittle bit over the top when they mentioned our finance 200,000 i wish

but K SARA SARA what ever will be will be.

See u soon . :lol: :lol:

Guest Guest75

[quote name="

Great to hear your news.

I was not too happy with the balance of the program - when choosing what area it seemed like the places were miles away.You could live in the hills' date='have a great job in the city and go to the beach most days :-)

Just a cautious word.OAA's are clean and basic,don't expect anything as nice as KP Rentals ;-)[/quote]

Thanks Tyke, We have seen a couple of posts that people have mentioned OAA and we r expecting cheap and chearfull but its a start.

Liz,s kp rentals is very nice thanks again

As 4 work im looking into voice & data cabling been in touch with a few companys and things look ok

Janes a pharmacy Tech so she will hopefully find work aswell once Billie is setled in school

I think the South is still the favorite on suburbs we have a contact in Hallet cove (friend of a friend) And after staying in liz,s we had the chance to have a good look round but still like so many before work and finance will play a big part.

The tv were alittle bit over the top when they mentioned our finance 200,000 i wish

but K SARA SARA what ever will be will be.

See u soon . :lol: :lol:

Glad to see you are coming over - the program left it a little in doubt.

Is Billie happier about the decision now??

I know lots of people with daughters of Billie's age,she will fit right in :-)

Little Tyke was Billie's age when she came out.She took to the life like a duck to water.She is a right little Aussie now :D

There is still plenty of reasonably affordable property down here in the South.

I've an acquaintance in the security industry,they do major installs and refurbs for govt and council buildings + maintainance.Give me a shout if you want and I'll introduce you :-)