mathijohn

Hallett Cove

Hi everyone - We've mainly been looking around Hallatt Cove when we've been looking at property. I met a guy from there who was on a years job exchange over here and he said it's a really nice place to live with good transport links to the city. Just looking for opinions from anyone who has made the move.

Moira

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Hi everyone - We've mainly been looking around Hallatt Cove when we've been looking at property. I met a guy from there who was on a years job exchange over here and he said it's a really nice place to live with good transport links to the city. Just looking for opinions from anyone who has made the move.

Moira

I live in HC, there are 2 train stations and the main highway so the transport links are good, there are shops in a smallish run down mall, which at the mo is being up graded.

The schools are good also, although mine dont go to school in HC.

sarah

Guest donna T

We love Hallett Cove although we were not expecting to like it when we first arrived! It is hilly with great views around every corner, the people are friendly and it is easy to ge to most places north or south,

We love it;)

Guest Roo1

We love living in HC too! Its lovely on stinking, hot days as being on the coast, on a hill, you get a lovely breeze. On the other hand, winter in the houses here can get a little drafty and cold as our house (and most older style houses here) have no double glazing.

As said before it has great train links, the mall is having a face list and the schools seem good enough!

Judi x

We rented there, very nice suburb, some great people (you know who you are !!), I loved it. Definitely a good base to get around.

Good luck

Angela