Guest massive

Great 2nd Nothwest Meet

Guest massive

Hi all,

We had a great time today nice to see so many new faces its quite calming to come to the meets because you realise we're all in the same boat same worries and same excitements, all hoping for a great life down under .

Cheers Debbie an Ste

Guest Matt & Suzi

We had a great time too. It was nice to put face's to names.

Guest andy&jill

Yes same here is was good to put names to faces, we had a good time, not sure my daughter was over impressed :-( hopefully we can meet up again sometime

Andy & Jill

Guest ffi&dyl

We enjoyed it as well, it was worth all the travelling, was good to put names to faces, we had a good time, would love to meet up again.:D

Dylan, Ffion & monsters:wacko:

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Guys,

Really enjoyed the meet up, its good to met like minded people on a mission to improve their quality of life!

Hopefully,fingers crossed, we won't be there next time. I dream of a cash buyer offering the asking price and exchanging within 4 weeks. Surely the odds of this are less than those stacked against me winning the lottery!!! :arghh:

Anyway Monday is a new week and the phone will be ringing off the hook to come and view the gift of a house at the unbelievably LOW asking price!!!! :err:

Dan we missed ya!

Guest massive

Amanda ,

It wont be the askin price that will sell it , it will be all those fresh flowers you keep buying !!!! great to see you both again today fingers crossed you get an offer and we get something back about our invisible application

See you there debbie an ste

Guest macu68

Hi All

We had a great time, really great group of people. Lovely to see you all and pretend that i will remember your names next time :biglaugh:. Really looking forward to the next meet, just need a bit of notice for my shifts.

Guest cunnah10

Thanks for inviting us it was a good afternoon chatting away listening to all the different stages people are at.Can't promise that i will remember everybody's name!

Looking forward to watching "Down under" tomorrow at Victor Harbour(we went there last june it was really nice).

Guest cunnah10

Thanks for invite had great time was really nice meeting you all and finding out all the different stages of each family.

Looking forward to Victor Harbour tomorrow on "down under" (we went there last june was really nice)

Guest ali@51

Hi all just to say we had a great time 2. Really good to meet people in the same boat as us ! Finaly got homa about 7 pm and the Kids must have had a good time as they went straight to sleep:cute:. If we are hear for the next one see you then if not see you on the other side:wacko:

ali

Guest steve

Hi everybody

Just got chance today to say we had a really good time at the meeting on Sunday at Mascrat Manor. It was nice to meet everybody and have a good chat about everything.

Looking forward to the next meeting.

Steve Lorraine and Reece

Guest cunnah10

Hi Steve,Lorraine and Rhys

Was great to meet u and everybody else also on Sunday!I had a wobbly few days but think i'm back on track as i'm stripping walls today ready to put house on market (Tom has a busy weekend ahead wallpapering but he doesn't know yet).Will feel better once house on maeket and medicals behind us( Mon18th Feb)

Keep in touch

Gill,Tom and kids

Guest Happychick

Hi Everyone,

just wanted to say it was nice to meet everyone on sunday,and chat to people in the same boat.. I know we didnt get to talk to everyone as we left a little early. Little one was getting very cranky :arghh:

If theres another meet before we go hopefully will get to chat more then

Lisa

x

Guest macu68

Hi Gill

Nice to see that you are thinking of getting the house on the market, we are getting there eh? I will have a final tidy up at the weekend and then go for it after the weekend...... Let you know how I get on. Lets get together soon.

Guest macu68

Forgot to add, enjoyed Northwest meet up but got there towards the end of the session. Any news on the next one?? Will get there extra early next time. Don't think Kirsty will be with us, might include her closer to the time we are going, moving to Adelaide is too far away for her now. See you all soon.

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Everyone,

We have had some good since the meet on Sunday.

This morning our visas were granted, great news but big surprise as we only put in our police checks on Monday we were expecting to have to wait until the end of the month.

Next step is to sell the house then off we go!!

Ffion:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest steve

Hi Gill Tom and family

It was great to meet you too. We are thinking of asking Steves mum and dad to put their house up for sale in a couple of weeks as they are buying our house and that feels a bit strange at the moment but its got to be done. We havn't had word about going for medicals yet but with the house market being slow we thought we'd better get cracking.

Also our daughter Lynsey (17 yr old) is thinking about coming to Australia now so thats good news hope she doesn't keep changing her mind though.

Hope you have a fun weekend decorating icon7.gif

speak soon

Lorraine Steve and Reece and Lynsey

Guest cunnah10
    Hi Gill Tom and family

It was great to meet you too. We are thinking of asking Steves mum and dad to put their house up for sale in a couple of weeks as they are buying our house and that feels a bit strange at the moment but its got to be done. We havn't had word about going for medicals yet but with the house market being slow we thought we'd better get cracking.

Also our daughter Lynsey (17 yr old) is thinking about coming to Australia now so thats good news hope she doesn't keep changing her mind though.

Hope you have a fun weekend decorating icon7.gif

speak soon

Lorraine Steve and Reece and Lynsey

So glad that your 17yr old daughter has agreed to give it a go with you all!You must feel better knowing that you are giving her a chance to sample life in oz herself!That's all you can do and hope she decides to stay there with you in time!When do hope to go for your medicals?The house market is a rule to itself so it's just pot luck you get that one buyer that you need!David says "hi" to Rhys by the way as he is hovering over my shoulder as i'm typing.

Guest steve
    So glad that your 17yr old daughter has agreed to give it a go with you all!You must feel better knowing that you are giving her a chance to sample life in oz herself!That's all you can do and hope she decides to stay there with you in time!When do hope to go for your medicals?The house market is a rule to itself so it's just pot luck you get that one buyer that you need!David says "hi" to Rhys by the way as he is hovering over my shoulder as i'm typing.

Hi Gill

Thanks for the reply At least Lynsey is thinking of giving it a try and I hope she will stay.

I think our agent said it may be about March time that we could go for our medicals but Im not sure will just have to wait and see. We're thinking of maybe sending our police checks off before then though so one thing is at least sorted.

Reece says Hi back to David he had a really great time at Mascrat Manor

speak to you soon

Lorraine