Sign in to follow this  
Guest debbieuk

will i be able....

Guest debbieuk

hi all

i dont know if anyone can answer this for me but i hope so..

basicaly i am a nurse OH a fitter we have been chuntering on about making the move for about a year now (god how time flies)

we were going on OH skills as he had more work experience but no quals and then they removed pathway D..so we decided to go on mine i now have 2 years under my belt but when i was 17 i eloped with a brunian married him under islamiclaw stayed 6 years and came home after a NASTY fight to leave.... i have since managed to track down my dicorce cert (or there version of one) and after getting it translated it was sufficient for english law to let me remarry (marriage cert says previeous marraige dissolved)

but will the Aust gov accept that or will they need to see my marraige cert!

i am losing sleep over this as i could have started this process already but i darent until i know it would be ok

soory it is a long post

very stressed out SA wannabe

debbie

Guest Django

I would have thought you marriage cert should be enough. They don't need to know whether you have been married 20 times before. All they want to know is that at this moment in time you are in a stable relationship. The fact that you are married should prove this.

Pete

Guest debbieuk

thanks for that reply

pleased to see you are cracking on i started looking atit when you just sending of OHs reg!

will get there one day

Guest soggy

Hi,

they would only be interested in your last marriage if you had children, as they would want to know that you had the right to bring a child to Australia, it would be the divorce rather than marriage they would be interested in.

Simon

Guest debbieuk

hi i have got the divorce cert and no kids phew!

thanks for that

debbie