Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kath_and_Ian

soooo low

Guest Kath_and_Ian

The only advice I can give is to be patient! They do arrive eventually, and we had a longer wait than most, so we know all about it. The other thing is to give up hope, say that they're never going to come, stop checking your emails, and then find them by chance when you're looking for something else. That seemed to work as well!

:lol: Just wait till you do get the visas, then you really have to start panicking! :lol: :lol:

Guest dglamoore

Fingers crossed it will not be much longer for you. We were lucky as did not have such a long wait on the SIR but that seemed forever to us at the time so understand how you feel.

It will be worth it when that letter arrives :lol:

Lisa

Guest happy-jools

Keep your chin up. Im sure this waiting is normal, and you will hear soon. No news is good news so they say.

:D

Julia

Hiya Jacqui

We are waiting for our visa to, I feel drawn at 7am everyday just to check if an emails arrived, I must stop this :lol: & just wait.........& wait..............fingers crossed it will be very soon

Our agency advised between 17th March & end of March but how longs a piece of string :roll:

I am not down as I know when I am lucky enough to post 'Its Arrived, we got it etc' I will really panic especially as I need to then sell the house etc

Good luck

Angela