Sign in to follow this  
Guest biggles7374

Looking for Rental in Mawson Lakes

Guest biggles7374

Hi

My wife and I arrived in Adelaide 2 weeks ago and we are looking to rent a 3 bedroom property in the Mawson Lakes area.

We have tried the usual real estate.com but seem to be getting embroiled in the whole open inspection and apply process which is extremely frustrating as you cannot go for more than one property at any one time.

Anyone know of any private lets or have any ideas??

All help would be much appreciated.

Andy and Jillian

Guest salisbury massive
    Guest biggles7374

Hi SM

Thanks for the info, not getting the advertiser at the moment but will certainly look for that one tomorrow and see if we have any better luck.

Andy and Jillian

Guest leppingtons

Why you want to live at mossy lakes beggers belief. You will be eaten alive by the critters... Im living north east. Golden grove... Try this area . Plenty of rentals and a lot cheaper than mawson.... Ive been here for a year. if i can help in any way , dont hesitate to ask. ill try to help.

Guest Rob and Clare
    Why you want to live at mossy lakes beggers belief. You will be eaten alive by the critters... Im living north east. Golden grove... Try this area . Plenty of rentals and a lot cheaper than mawson.... Ive been here for a year. if i can help in any way , dont hesitate to ask. ill try to help.

That's a very stupid thing to say, have you been here? We've been here 2 1/2 years and don't have a problem, we actually went to a party last night in Greenwith next to Golden Grove and i killed 3 mossies with 5 minutes of dusk, but after spraying repelent it wasn't a problem.

Guest Django
    That's a very stupid thing to say, have you been here?

Agreed, also a rather aggressive posting for a first post on a forum. I would suggest leppingtons buys a book entitles 'How To Make Friends and Influence People'. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Lets keep it nice people. What one person sees as a good place to live another sees the opposite. Opinions are one thing but insults are another. We have had to remove one post from this thread by a member that was a bit upset by the remark.

Pete