Guest lyn

Any recommendations for a currency exchange company?

Guest lyn

Hi,

We're just about to complete on the sale of our house and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a foreign currency exchange company for when we come to change our GBP over to AUD?

We're looking at Moneycorp or Currencies Direct but it would be good to have any first hand recommendations.

Thanks

Lyn

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

HIya

I have used ozfor ex a few times, they're really good, and they don;t charge you like banks do to send recive costs etc. They dpo deals, just google them. I have trusted these in sending thousands back and forth, no prblems. The reason I chose these was because a friend of mine send 100's of thousands with them, and had no problems so i knew i could trust them. Go to the website keep an eye on the rate, then book in your interest rate and bam, couple fo days later it arrives here SAFE AND SOUND. M<aybe think about a high interest account to put your money in if your sending a lot, you'll get good interest if you leave it in there.

Before we set off on the plane here, we opened an account and sent money, and got charged by the english bank and the australian bank (stung twice). wasted spome unnecessary money. Hope that helps

Guest yogi64

Hi

We used HiFX, excellent service, easy to track your money and a good exchange rate.

Mike

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

We've used Moneycorp twice now and everything's gone smoothly both times. We had no fees to pay and it was all very easy and quick to transfer the funds.

Guest familygood

Another recommenation for HiFX we have used them several times and it has always been quick, free and painless. Their customer service is also excellent including their call centre staff here and in UK.