Guest The Standrings

Activities for 3 year olds in Sheidow Park

Guest The Standrings

Hi

I have been in Adelaide for the great length of 3 whole weeks, I have a little girl Amelia who is 3 and a boy Luca (6 months) does anyone know of any playgroups/activities in the Sheidow Park area I can take her to, she is missing her friends at nursery and i would love to get a bit of a normality for her!!! Thanks x x x

Guest mark&rachel

Wiggly worms (Glenelg) and play n fun (Christies beach) are two play areas were you can play!

Bouncy castles, soft play etc.

As for morning / afternoon groups the library maybe the place to look!

Ny 4 year old goes to a Pre school which also does morning care too which is like nursery ! Maybe worth looking into local kindys to see if they do anything similar

Guest The Standrings

Hi thanks for that, will check out the library and local kindy, play areas area bit difficult with having a 6 month old as well! need help to tackle those places! x xx

Guest mark&rachel

The play areas do cater for babies but yes not easy .

Occasional care at kinds isn't too dear either

Come along to Karrara Kindy (Barramundi Drv, Hallett Cove) for Friday playgroup. 11am - 1pm. Bring a packed lunch. Great way to meet people and a good chance to get to know one of your local Kindy's too. Many people from Sheidow Park send their 4 year olds here xxx

Guest The Standrings

Hi Jo

That sounds perfect, do you know if I need to book or can I just turn up?? xx

Hi

I have children around the same age, girl 3 1/2 and a boy 10 months. We have been here since the middle January and are in Aberfoyle park. I have been going to a lovely playgroup at seeds uniting church in aberfoyle park on a wednesday, which is a really friendly group. Also there is a park get together on a Tuesday in Thalassa park at 1-2.30, which I am hoping to make this week! If you fancy getting togther for a coffee or something private message me and we can sort something out.

Sarah