LADIES DAY OUT (March) - CONFIRMED ARRANGEMENTS

Guest Libby1971

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Libby1971

Hello

Anymore takers for this?

If we can't get a few more people going I will be returning money to those who have paid and this trip will be cancelled.:sad:

Sorry but otherwise I will be out of pocket, and much as I love you ladies, I am not doing that. :nah:

Somehow I don't think that the Barossa trip will be cancelled! Or I hope not....:err:

Libby

Oh no how dissapointing... I was really looking forward to meeting you all.

Fingers crossed more people decide they can attend.

Kimberley:goofy:

Guest Nick11
Hello

Anymore takers for this?

If we can't get a few more people going I will be returning money to those who have paid and this trip will be cancelled.:sad:

Sorry but otherwise I will be out of pocket, and much as I love you ladies, I am not doing that. :nah:

Somehow I don't think that the Barossa trip will be cancelled! Or I hope not....:err:

Libby

I still love you babes.

Guest donna T

I couldn't make this one because of lack of funds after having visitors, so sorry. However, if it has to be cancelled (hope it won't be) why don't we organise a get together anyway - at the beach or a picnic in the park. :idea: What do you think?

Donna x

Guest Libby1971

Donna, don't worry, things crop up and no-one can go every single trip, it's not financially possible or reasonable to expect it. And I don't.

I was just maybe hoping that someone who hadn't decided yet might give us a go!

Nick, I love you too!

I think Donna a get together of some description might be good but not sure what yet...A wine laden picnic- in togas!!!!! Roman-esque sipping of wine (I know, I know I am so predictable and such a lightweight when it comes to wine,)

Libby

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Libby,

We actually ARRIVE on the day of the Diva's down under day out.

I would have loved to have come, I think the appeal of the hand made chocolate was very

attractive!

I will be looking forward to hearing the details of the May outing.

Hope to see you soon.

Amanda

Guest Guzzler&Sas

come on girls - i am so looking forward to having some girly time out - perhaps those that are coming could ask other friends to bump the numbers up?

Fingers crossed we find a few more DIVAS DOWN UNDER

Cheers

Sas

xxx