Guest ali

Is there a manchester united fan club in adelaide?

Guest ali

I was wondering if there is a MUFC fan club somewhere in the city. Would like to join up when I get there.:wink:

Guest Barney Rubble

Yep they meet out at at a pub near Alice Springs :skeptical:

Ok maybe not that far, there is one at Para Hills Community Club as i found out one night, walking in with a mate in a Chelsea shirt:shocked:

Took bloody ages to get served

Guest ali

LOL Barney. Sorry this happened to you guys. I feel you, happened to me once in London. Walked into an Arsenal meet in a West London pub with a United shirt. Hey thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out as soon as I get there. :smile:

Guest Barney Rubble

Drop me a PM closer to the time or when your here, work with a couple of manure supporters plus am a member at the PH WMC too:wink:

Guest ali

Sure thing. We'll go for a drink in a United and a Chelsea shirt and be properly served :wink: See ya then mate:smile:

P.S. what is the PH WMC? :confused:

Ali - that fan club at Old Trafford is made up of Manchester Utd fans but none are from Manchester........................they are from everywhere else except Manchester :biggrin::wink::biglaugh::tongue:

Guest ali

That's what United is all about. Fans from all over the world, united under one flag. :smile:

Guest lastboyscout

Bunch of glory hunters, support your local team :biglaugh:

Guest Ciaran2012

Agh im heading out too end of may and would like to join a mufc club and will there be somewhere to watch the European Championships this year as Irealnd will not qualify for another hundred years and I wanna enjoy it.

Guest ali

Lee I'm 34 and have been supporting United 24 years now. Back then United didn't have much glory like it has today. But good point! :biggrin::smile:

Guest ali

Ciaran you'll be there before me. But I'll be more than happy to go to the MUFC fan club with ya. Cheers:smile:

Guest Chelseadownunder

There was a fan club in Europe, but unfortunately they are not in Europe anymore lol I know your gonna shoot me down in flames if we loose tonight. Just a bit of friendly banter matey.

You will win the league deffo

Guest ali

Steven no harm done mate :smile: And Chelsea's already won its game tonight. I'm not sure how they're going to do in the semi's against BARCA. Anyhow, How many times have Chelsea qualified for the Champions League final again? :biglaugh:

Guest Chelseadownunder

Aaaahhh ya got me. But we usually loose to the eventual winners.

Still theres always the FA Cup :wink:

Guest ali

Yeah and what good has it done to Chelsea in all these years? :wink: It only tell us one story and that is that no other English team has bragging rights when United is around:biggrin:

Guest Chelseadownunder

Your only as good as your last game in Europe lol Man U are about 77th in Europe and Chelsea top 8 lol :wink:

Guest ali

Question is: What good does being 8th in Europe do Chelsea without any trophies? :wink: And how many years do they have to be in top form to break United's domestic and European records? It'll never happen :unsure:

Guest Chelseadownunder

Theres no future to history lol :wink: You want shiney new trophys not dusty old ones

Guest Chelseadownunder

Lets keep our fingers crossed you do. Man City are pretty good arnt they....

:wideeyed:

Guest ali

City is very similar to the first few years that Roman bought Chelsea. It's a bubble, not real. I'm not worried about them.:wink: