Which suburb?

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75
Just being nosey, but where are you all considering living when you actually get to Adelaide? The North or South?

We've previously lived in the North East suburbs of Adelaide, but have some great friends down in Morphett Vale, so not ruling out the South completely.

Just thought I'd ask to see where you all are planning on going to. Would be great to get over there and find someone whose gone through what we have that actually lived within a couple of miles from us.

I'd have a good look down South.Some lovely areas here - as there are in the North.

We live just above Morphett Vale in Onkaparinga Hills.

Seaford and Moana are popular at the moment as well,lots of new house builds.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dglamoore
SEAFORD IS FAB. GOOD BEACHES, GOOD SCHOOLS AND YOU CAN MEET GOOD FRIENDS.

nice to see another familiar face - welcome to poms in adelaide :lol: :lol:

Lisa

Guest dglamoore

South for us - will be looking for a unit to set up OH business round Lonsdale and then chose somewhere to live in one of the southern burbs. Always felt drawn to that area and cannot wait to go exploring next month 8)

Lisa

Guest graandjac

:mrgreen: Getting more excided as i see everyone exploring the suburbs

seaford looks great had a brouchure through today regarding a large development and my parents were there last week.

They said that you could have broutht the show house there and then for 120,000 (have lost my pound sign) and that was for a 4 bed place there website was http://www.coastatseaford.com.au looks good as a guide for the future as they are developing until 2013 we hope to be there by this time next year.

Happy exploring fellow adventurers

Gra and jac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest75
South for us - will be looking for a unit to set up OH business round Lonsdale and then chose somewhere to live in one of the southern burbs. Always felt drawn to that area and cannot wait to go exploring next month 8)

Lisa

Well you have the house sorted now,and you were drawn to the south :D