Would like to make new friends from Port Noarlungapo/Christies Beach

Guest Jennyfish

Guest Jennyfish

Hi there

We have recently moved from UK and are living in CB.

Our two little girls just enrolled at Port Noarlunga Primary school. We would love to make some friends in the area, perhaps with kids at the school. I enjoy running and would welcome a running partner for some (not to lengthy) runs. As long as its not up that blooming hill towards Port Noarlunga :huh:. We also love bbq's and a of course a beer (or two!).

Our girls are 5 and 10 and are feeling a lot less anxious about life here than we are. It would be good to make friends and hear that there is light at the end of the tunnel and eventually our furniture arriving might make a big difference. Also that the sound of the sea at night will eventually not sound like a storm brewing.

Thanks for reading, please get in touch if you fancied meeting up perhaps. If you're coming for a cuppa ya better bring your own cup! :wink:

Cheers Jenny (and hubby Steve)

Guest bidsandrew

Hi Jenny, my son goes to Port Noarlunga Primary too, and yes there are loads of us there!

I will not be a great running partner but am happy to meet up for a cuppa!!

Bridget

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JaneG

Hi Jenny,

We are in Woodcroct, arrived Dec'10. We have girls 13,8 and 5. Its hard at the start -- some days are still hard but its worth it. I have spare cups let me know if your up for a visit and a chat...

Jane..

Hello Jenny!

Hope you are settling in ok. We move to Port Noarlunga in September on a temp rental basis. We are not sure where we will finally settle but love the sound of the area. We have a 5 year old and a 18 month old - both girls.We are very excited but a little anxious! My husband said we have some similarities as I would run quite some distance to get a beer!!! I'd love to hook up in September! How easy is it to enrol children at Port Noarlunga primary and what do you think of the school? Would appreciate some advice. Hope the sea sounds calming soon... X

Guest Dazzlin

Hi Jenny and Steve,

My husband (Daren), myself and our two children Abigail 6 and Christopher 4 are living in CB and would love to meet up for a cuppa. We arrived last Thursday so we understand how your feeling. I was previously a keen runner although have been nursing a back injury and have just started trying to run again (fingers crossed).

No problem bringing cups or you can always come to us if easier.

Sue

Hi my daughters at Port Noarlunga primary.

She is 11 so maybe in the year above her names Lauren.

We have just completed 11 months and have been lucky that everything has just kind of dropped into place.

It does feel a lot more relaxed once you have your belongings around you.

We live at Port Noarlunga Sth and love everything it has to offer.

Good luck and all the best for the future.