Cross your fingers for me

Guest ali

Guest ali
Good luck and fingers crossed.

We won't be far behind you hopefully. One PC has arrived yesterday just waiting on the other to turn up and meds this Saturday.

Thank you Leanne. Its very exciting isn't it? Knowing that we've made this far and only a few more steps and its done, completed (not the move but the process of us being able to go through with it all). I wish you and family good luck and have my fingers crossed.

It feels like we're all graduating at the same time. Why not name it class of 2012 and have big get together when we're all finally there?:smile:

Thank you Hannybabe :smile: I'll try to ignore the passing time. Hit the gym more often and of course I'll be busy with a charity event while waiting for the response. It'll help take my mind away. Thank you for your support:smile:

This is the hardest part of the road, the waiting at the end. It'll be worth it and it will all be over (in a good way, of course :smile:)!!! Enjoy the gym, sounds a good idea :biggrin:

This is the hardest part of the road, the waiting at the end. It'll be worth it and it will all be over (in a good way, of course :smile:)!!! Enjoy the gym, sounds a good idea :biggrin:

Yes I need to be fit when jogging on a beach down in Adelaide:wink: So when are you guys planning to make the move?:smile:

Yes I need to be fit when jogging on a beach down in Adelaide:wink: So when are you guys planning to make the move?:smile:

Yes, I completely understand!!

We are hoping to move out about Sept time after selling the house so we can settle our eldest into school before the end of term. What about you??

Yes, I completely understand!!

We are hoping to move out about Sept time after selling the house so we can settle our eldest into school before the end of term. What about you??

If I manage to get the visa this month I might move some time between July and August. But I might move earlier as asides from family and friends I've been ready for the move for a few months now. Are you guys thinking of a couple of suburbs to settle in?

If I manage to get the visa this month I might move some time between July and August. But I might move earlier as asides from family and friends I've been ready for the move for a few months now. Are you guys thinking of a couple of suburbs to settle in?

That sounds good, fingers crossed!! I'm the same, I'd book a ticket and go now :smile: - been ready for a long time!

We're looking somewhere along the coast, Seacliff area roughly. Maybe a bit inland but fairly close to beach. Open to a wide search and just finding the right house!!

Depends on schools partly, as we're looking at both primary and high schools...

You??

That sounds good, fingers crossed!! I'm the same, I'd book a ticket and go now :smile: - been ready for a long time!

We're looking somewhere along the coast, Seacliff area roughly. Maybe a bit inland but fairly close to beach. Open to a wide search and just finding the right house!!

Depends on schools partly, as we're looking at both primary and high schools...

You??

I'm creating sections for myself. It all depends on where I'll be working though and how far supermarkets, shopping and restaurants are to me as I'll be alone and don't want it to get to me. I'm thinking Mawson Lakes (which I found expensive), Henley Beach, Glenelg, West Lakes, West Beach, City and the surrounding areas (found what I've been looking for in Parkland St. if its available by the time I make it there) I'll be avoiding the hills (I don't have anything against them though) Payenham, Joslin, Kingswood...I'm still looking and browsing but I know that in order to choose I will have to be there and really look around.

There is another option I'm looking at and that is shared accommodation. It gives me a local look into things. I will be able to make friends much quicker, get to know the city faster, don't spend much on rental until I get a feel for the city and choose where I really want to be.

Well I'll have to wait for the visa to come through first and then maybe I'll just jump a plane and make it to Adelaide in less than a day.:biglaugh: How's that for enthusiastic? :wink:

I'm creating sections for myself. It all depends on where I'll be working though and how far supermarkets, shopping and restaurants are to me as I'll be alone and don't want it to get to me. I'm thinking Mawson Lakes (which I found expensive), Henley Beach, Glenelg, West Lakes, West Beach, City and the surrounding areas (found what I've been looking for in Parkland St. if its available by the time I make it there) I'll be avoiding the hills (I don't have anything against them though) Payenham, Joslin, Kingswood...I'm still looking and browsing but I know that in order to choose I will have to be there and really look around.

There is another option I'm looking at and that is shared accommodation. It gives me a local look into things. I will be able to make friends much quicker, get to know the city faster, don't spend much on rental until I get a feel for the city and choose where I really want to be.

Well I'll have to wait for the visa to come through first and then maybe I'll just jump a plane and make it to Adelaide in less than a day.:biglaugh: How's that for enthusiastic? :wink:

I understand that - it's hard to choose a place without seeing it. Hopefully being there will make it easier. That's why we're keeping a wide search!

Shared accommodation sounds a good idea too, seen some of it in my searches. Someone who can help you with the local area is a great idea!!

All the best for it all, almost there! Keep thinking optimistic, it's far less stressful that way :biglaugh:

I understand that - it's hard to choose a place without seeing it. Hopefully being there will make it easier. That's why we're keeping a wide search!

Shared accommodation sounds a good idea too, seen some of it in my searches. Someone who can help you with the local area is a great idea!!

All the best for it all, almost there! Keep thinking optimistic, it's far less stressful that way :biglaugh:

Thank you. Hopefully we will celebrate by popping a bubbly over there very soon:biglaugh: