Young Familys Down South

Guest Jp1

Hi All My wife and I have lived here for 4 years and we now have a 1 year old son. We have made some friends but not made any real good friends who enjoy the same interests. We are in our late 20's/early 30's and enjoy house parties and occasionally going out (house parties are easier with a 1 year old) Would love to meet some nice people around the Seaford area who love having a laugh. Give us a shout if you would like to meet up some time

Edited by Jp1

Guest RobJ1978

Hi,

we have just moved to the area...well to oz in fact!

There is me (nic)im 32; rob (33), grace and ava (7,3). We are still finding our feet, but rob is into his running & football.

pm us if you fancy meeting up.

Nic

Didn't know there was one!!! Me and a few of the UK boys go to the seaford football club tomorrow night if rob fancys a pint. I am Jon 30 from Newcastle. Wife Sam is from Newcastle she is 28 and our son Alex was born here just over a year ago.

Have you both found jobs?

We know how hard it is to start again here so shoot me any questions if you are stuck

My Facebook profile is Jon Percy. I'm the only on in Adelaide. Just so you can check I'm not weird

Guest RobJ1978

Yeah rob would like to go tomorrow....just dont mention the league....kidding. what time and where is it? Im from cumbria,spent many a time in the back of an ambulance to the rvi! im a nurse. rob is from manchester but im sure he'll tell u all about it tomoz.

it's at the seaford football club. Around 730. I can pick him up if he shoots a text. 0404812997

It's a strange bar but is cheap. Reminds me on a working mans club.

Hi All My wife and I have lived here for 4 years and we now have a 1 year old son. We have made some friends but not made any real good friends who enjoy the same interests. We are in our late 20's/early 30's and enjoy house parties and occasionally going out (house parties are easier with a 1 year old) Would love to meet some nice people around the Seaford area who love having a laugh. Give us a shout if you would like to meet up some time

Hi Jp1,

I've sent you a PM

Cheers

YB