Guest Iron Chef

Introducing myself :)

Guest Iron Chef

Hi guys,

While it's not normal to do an intro thread in one section of the forum, many of you may know me from the PIO forums already - my offsider Craig is now handling most of the questions regarding transport and shipping over there, so I've decided to park myself in here and help out where I can, seeing I call the City of Churches my home.

I'm an Aussie born and bred, but I have family in the UK and have lived overseas (in Japan) for quite some time, so I can relate to how many of you are feeling just prior to making the big move!

You can find out more about what I do for a living in my bio, but I'm happy to provide free advice and assistance wherever I can too. Hopefully I can help reduce the number of grey hairs!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers

Kristian

Guest ali
    Hi guys,

While it's not normal to do an intro thread in one section of the forum, many of you may know me from the PIO forums already - my offsider Craig is now handling most of the questions regarding transport and shipping over there, so I've decided to park myself in here and help out where I can, seeing I call the City of Churches my home.

I'm an Aussie born and bred, but I have family in the UK and have lived overseas (in Japan) for quite some time, so I can relate to how many of you are feeling just prior to making the big move!

You can find out more about what I do for a living in my bio, but I'm happy to provide free advice and assistance wherever I can too. Hopefully I can help reduce the number of grey hairs!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers

Kristian

Hi Kristian,

It's good to have you on-board. You say Japan, I went to school over there (Tokyo - St. Mary's International School) and also two of my friends from back then (both Aussies) live in Canberra and Sydney.

Gambate and look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest Iron Chef

Thanks Ali, my wife and I taught at NOVA (remember them? lol) then I switched to buying cars at auction. I still visit there every few months, and I'm taking the whole family over in about 5 weeks' time - the kids are beside themselves!

Welcome to PIA Iron Chef! Having read your thread on PIO I'm looking forward to your words of wisdom here :biggrin:

Sinead

Guest ali
    Thanks Ali, my wife and I taught at NOVA (remember them? lol) then I switched to buying cars at auction. I still visit there every few months, and I'm taking the whole family over in about 5 weeks' time - the kids are beside themselves!

You're welcome. Oh yes, I know what NOVA is. :wink: So you guys lived in Tokyo? I love it over there, the culture, the technology...everything about it. It kind of makes you an idealist until you leave and realize that Japan is the only place on this Earth that you are allowed to be an idealist:biglaugh:

Enjoy your vacation and see ya soon,:smile:

Ali

Guest Iron Chef

Thanks guys :)

Ali, we were based in Osaka, so I'm well versed in Osaka-ben, much to the amusement of my Japanese friends in Australia.

Guest ali
    Thanks guys :)

Ali, we were based in Osaka, so I'm well versed in Osaka-ben, much to the amusement of my Japanese friends in Australia.

Hai, wakari-mashta :smile: