Guest mab

Looking for short term rental

Guest mab

Hi everyone great to finally be posting my first thread! Really excited as we are moving to Adelaide in August yipee! I have been reading up on a couple of posts re short term rentals and read some great reviews. Unfortunately these are already fully booked. Oophs I think i've been a little to laid back and now I'm beginning to panic.:arghh: I have contacted Woodcroft holiday park and they seem to have some posibilities and was wondering if anyone has used this as a short term let before?

If anyone has any other recommendations I would would love to hear from you. We are a family of 4 with two children aged 9 and 6, so if anyone is around to meet up with us when we finally arrive and feel a little settled in, we would love to meet up with some of you!

Thanks

Monica

Guest vikkiann

Try century 21, they have reasonable priced holiday rentals

Hi Monica, just wanted to say I live a few streets away form woodcroft caravan park and would be happy to enquire around a bit. Never been there and know very little about it but happy to have a walk round maybe take so photos of the area if it would help. I'm off tmrw and will give me something to do :wink: Pm me if I can help x

Hi Monica,

Passed by this morning and took a couple of pics of the outside and the road it's on. Can't seem to change the file size to post on here but happy to email them to you. Can send to anybody else that might be interested too. :wink:

Nicola