doodles

Qualified Carpenters

We are looking for a couple of qualified carpenters for a few weeks work initially. Must be able to 2nd fix and framing, have own tools, transport and white card.

Work to start next week (week commencing 4/6/2012

Please private message me asap if you are interested,

Cheers Debbie

Guest Coleen&Darren

hello my name is darren ive been a carpenter for 26 years am looking for a couple of weeks work done second fix and studwork in uk give me a try have power tools but no compressor or nail gun mobile no 0403574408. live in seaford heights

Guest ange1

Hi Debbie,

Just seen your post, did you get the carpenters you required?, my husband is a carpenter and currently seeking work, if anything else is available he would be interested.

Thanks Ange :smile:

Guest jaxndel

Hi Debbie

Not sure if you are still looking for a carpenter but if you are then I am available now. I have over 25 years experience and have tools and a car. My mobile number is: 0466827235

Thanks Derek

Hi yes we have but I have taken phone numbers and will give you guys a call if we need any more (thats if you are available)

thanks had a great response

Guest smit

Baulderstones are after 10 formwork chippies for the expressway......they deal with Zancott recruitment. Dont know if they got em yet but maybe worth a ring

Guest jaxndel
    Baulderstones are after 10 formwork chippies for the expressway......they deal with Zancott recruitment. Dont know if they got em yet but maybe worth a ring

Thanks for the heads up on Baulderstones. Unfortunately they only need formwork carpenters who have bridge building experience.

If anyone else knows of any other opportunities in the carpentry world please let me know.

Thanks

Derek

Guest smit
    Thanks for the heads up on Baulderstones. Unfortunately they only need formwork carpenters who have bridge building experience.

If anyone else knows of any other opportunities in the carpentry world please let me know.

Thanks

Derek

Thats sound so typical................they will be moaning soon that there is a shortage of chippys!. Im sure a qualified chippy with formwork experience NOT JUST BRIDGE experience would do the job. Unfortunately with recruitment if you fitt 99 out of 100 pre requisites your not good for the job!!!