Studying Hairdressing in Adelaide

Guest poms in skegness

Guest poms in skegness

Hi there,

I have just registered on this sight and would be grateful for any advice....

I am 36 and want to move to Adelaide to be nearer to my Dad who became a permanent resident approx 5 years ago and married an Aussie and will be bringing my husband and 7 year old son.

I am looking to study a "Diploma in Hairdressing" in Adelaide from Jan 2009 and have looked into studying at either TAFE or Clip JOint academy. Clip Joint is more expensive, but does anyone know which one is better....???? Will a 36 year old settle into college life in Adelaide??

Thanks...

Guest Nicky&Andy

:unsure:hi, sorry cant help with the studying in adelaide, but i'm at the moment doing a diploma level 3 course, like you i was worried about the age thing, i started in sept 07 and finish in june 08,( in england) the first day was nerve recking but i havent looked back since, and there is actually two older then me, im sure you will fit in fine, good luck in whatever you decide

Guest Libby1971

Hi

I met the two most lovely ladies at my local hair salon who have come here on student visas as hairdressers. They are at Jools Designer Hair in Happy Valley.

I am not sure if there is a web address for them but a quick search hasn't found one.

I am due back there soon so can ask for you. Alternatively you can phone them directly...ask for Adele or Mary.

Libby

Guest poms in skegness

Thanks Libby. I would really appreciate that. I am in the early stages of everything and don't want to make the wrong choice.

This site is amazing by the way!!!!