mathijohn

Laying pavers

After seeking a recommendation on here for a paver - A reply suggested Trevor Payne (a member on here) I would like to say that the paving has been completed, looks really good, exactly what I was after. Trev is a really nice bloke, did a quality job at a very fair price. I would happily vouch for him. If you have the need for a paver, look him up and drop him a PM.

Edited by mathijohn
    Update

I can fully recommend Trevor Payne (a member on here - look him up and drop him a PM, or I can give you his number). He did our paving along with several other jobs and is first rate in both quality and price. Also, he's not far from you.

Good luck, Jim

Thanks Jim, i'll give him a try. Interestingly i've a very good friend back in the UK married to a Jim.

Edited by mathijohn

After seeking a recommendation on here for a paver - A reply suggested Trevor Payne (a member on here) I would like to say that the paving has been completed, looks really good, exactly what I was after. Trev is a really nice bloke, did a quality job at a very fair price. I would happily vouch for him. If you have the need for a paver, look him up and drop him a PM