Adelaide meet in early March anyone???

Guest paulocon

Guest paulocon

Hi everyone who is already down under - does anyone fancy a meet in early March (anytime between Sunday 9th march til Thurs 13th March). Myself and my wife Sharon will be over for reccie and would love to meet up with some brits and get some views and opinions etc on life in Adelaide...

If possible just PM me and let me know your preferred dates and possible venues etc.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Paul+Sharon (UK)

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Sorry Paul and Sharon missed this post ....

We are based in the south, so if you are heading down this way, then let us know - always happy to help out and meet for a cup or glass of something and I expect if others hear about it, then more will tag along!

cheers

sas

Hi

Will meet up to give you the low down. We arrived here in Jan. PM me for details we are having a 'do' for paddys day that weekend with some poms who have been her for 30 years.