Guest stufi1997

Thats it ..flights booked......eeeeeek!

Guest stufi1997

:jiggy: Well after worring weather we'll have problems renting our house out , it's been in the local two page rag for a day, and can't get away from the phone. It's a real worry when you see the likes of the adams family walking into your house with fifteen inbred's behind them with welly boots and straw hanging from their gobs!!!!!!I was worrying about charging too much as we're only wanting to cover the rent in Adelaide but nobody seems to question any bills??? (i'm surely in the wrong carreer??). so we've got a choice of potential tenants. So that left nothing more to do but choose a day. SO saturday night ,glass of wine .. felling brave we've hit the button...ta daaaa. sorry for all you lot just itching but we'll be thinking of yaz when we arrive in Adelaide on the 12th of april....heee hee feeling kinda cocky tonight.:biglaugh:It's got all exciting again. Next issue to solve is looking for a place to live ...mmmmmh. need three bedrooms, not looking for anything fancy as long as i've not got to roll my sleeves up withany local hoodlims. prefer somthing with a bit of furniture as we're coming light and we're renting our own house furnished.

So that's it folks, good luck to everyone almost there....eeehaa! Stu , Fiona, Aaron (9 and happy) ..and Louise..(teenager... unhappy "but i'm gonna miss that rave")....."oh what a shame!!!!!!

Guest stufi1997

Ha ha, it looks like beaves an butthead like the cat's music...cheers !:biglaugh:

Guest Roo1

Good luck with it all! I know what its like to tennant out a house. Mine in the U.K has had 2 different ones in now. It can be upsetting to know the house that you've loved and cherished will have strangers moving in but as long as you can see the bigger picture then you'll be fine.

Have a great time in Adelaide!!

Judi x

Guest Libby1971

Good luck and well done for getting done what you have.

Have a safe journey

Libby

Guest mOZzy

woheyyy - you hit the button!!!!

must be an exciting feeling :jiggy:

good luck with the tennants and obviously with your move to the other side of the world!

keep in touch!!!

Guest Django

Nice one geezer;)

Must feel kinda final now and all rather real:wideeyed:

Good luck with everything and hope to catch up on the otherside for a beer or three.

Pete

Guest kmcd

00020151.gif Great news , wishing you all the best in your new life down under can't wait to join you guys. Safe journey

The McD's

Guest Guest75

To say the least I can tell you are happy.

Congrats and all the best on your new life here :D