Sign in to follow this  
Guest leemi1

qualified roof Slater and tiler

Guest leemi1

Hi guys

I was just wondering if there was any call out there for a qualified roof Slater and tiler ( city & guilds) if so I am looking for a sponsor in Adelaide so i can obtain a 457 visa we are coming out for a look around in May and would be interested to meet some prospective bosses if possible if not can somebody post some addresses of roofing companies within Adelaide so I can contact them and pass my cv onto them

Kind regards

Mick

Guest banjo70

Hi,

Can't help with you request. But have you tried doing searches using google or even the yellowpages website for roofing companies?

Banjo.

Guest leemi1
    Hi,

Can't help with you request. But have you tried doing searches using google or even the yellowpages website for roofing companies?

Banjo.

cheers mate

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:All excited now another roofer on the block ,hi Mick on our reccie i had the intention of tapping up a few roofers , but after driving around for days i think they must have roof fairies;) that only come out at night . Every roof was either half tiled, battened or loaded ready to go, but not one roof had a tiler on site. Will let you know if i find out any info that might help, good luck .Cheers Graham

Guest leemi1
    :jiggy:All excited now another roofer on the block ,hi Mick on our reccie i had the intention of tapping up a few roofers , but after driving around for days i think they must have roof fairies;) that only come out at night . Every roof was either half tiled, battened or loaded ready to go, but not one roof had a tiler on site. Will let you know if i find out any info that might help, good luck .Cheers Graham

hi graham

thanks for the reply is there much work there or would i be better looking at another city also what sort of money do roofers out there get

cheers

mick