Sign in to follow this  
Guest vikkiann

Processing Commenced

Guest vikkiann

Hi everyone i've been reading your messages for months now.

We are hoping to emigrate to Adelaide on a 175 visa.

When i checked our status last night it said processing commenced, can anybody tell me what this means?

Our visa agent lodged our application on 08/01/2008 and this seems a bit quick to get a case officer.

Many Thanks

Guest Django

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo That sound exciting.:D

Welcome to the forum. It does seem a bit quick but I'm lost at trying to work out how they do things. We lodged our 175 online in October and have heard nothing and the status hasn't changed.

Good luck to you even though you are a queue jumper. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Shy Ted

Processing commenced doesn't mean you've got a case officer or that anyone has jumped the queue. It just means you are in the queue with everyone else! My Visa (176) was lodged in December and came up with processing commenced the same day (as they took the money!), and hasn't changed since.

Guest vikkiann

Thank you.

They took the money instantly and i was a bit confused because some people seem to be waiting 6 months for a case officer.

There was me getting excited, i'll just go back to drinking coffee and waiting!

Guest Shy Ted

Yeah me too. Someone generally posts a processing times email once a month, and it looks like for our type of Visas (175 &176) we are waiting just over 3 months for a Case Officer. Oh well.

Guest Django

Just check ours and........................................................................................ ....................................................................... still the same:dull:

I though you meant the 'message' bit had turned to 'processing'. Oh well you can join us waiting again. :SLEEP: They say they are processing up to 29th Oct we, we lodged 27th Oct I reckon they've forgotten about us. :sad::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest stevelaird

we lodged on the 23 oct still no case officer medicals finalised and police checks done god i hope thay get a move on sold our house got to be out on the 28th of April.

steve